During the Covid-19 crisis, we have reduced the number of class card offerings. Since we are charging 0nly $10.00 for drop in classes, there are no discounts on multi class cards. They are offered as a convenience to reduce the number of transactions the student needs to make during the week. Please note that multi class cards are valid for 30 days. Once the normal class schedule resumes, we will begin offering regular class cards
Multi Drop-In Classes
Online Drop-in: $10
5 classes: $50.00, expires 1 months after purchase
10 classes: $100, expires 1 months after purchase
**Class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note expiration dates.**
New students only: 6 weeks unlimited $99.00
Unlimited Month, No Commitment: $120.00
Unlimited Monthly Auto-pay on Credit Card, 12-month commitment: $110.00 (may be placed on hold once for up to a month)
Series, Courses, Workshops & Retreats
Tuition depends on the individual event; watch for early registration discounts.
Private, Semi-Private Classes
- 60 min. private instruction: 1 student– $75
- 90 min, private instruction: 1 student – $90
- 60 min. semi-private instruction: 2 students – $100 ($50/each)
- 60 min. semi-private group: 3+ students – $35/each
- 5 Private Session Package: $325 ($25 SAVINGS) – must be used within 3 months of purchase
- 10 Private Session Package: $600 ($100 SAVINGS) – must be used within 3 months of purchase
Please contact us for more information. We request that you notify us of cancellations at least 24 hours before a private by calling your teacher. Late cancellations or no-shows will be billed to your credit card on file.
Cancellation Policy for Series, Courses, & Workshops
- Yoga Soleil reserves the right to cancel any series/course/workshop due to insufficient enrollment. Registrants will be notified by phone 24 hours prior to the event. Full refunds will be issued by check or to the credit card used for purchase.
- You will be issued a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hrs in advance. No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for late cancellations. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the series/course/workshop (exception might be made on single day workshop if there is a waitlist and we are able to fill your spot or you provide us with a doctor’s note).
- There are no make-ups for classes missed in a series/course/workshop.
- Missed classes do not carry over to the next session.
Students younger than 13, please have parent/caregiver contact us.